We are so happy to be welcoming guests back to The Hildebrand!
Our main priority at this time is the safety of all our guests, staff and the community of Tenby.
We are following Welsh Government advice for preventing the spread of Covid 19 and have put additional precautions in place to ensure the Hildebrand is doing everything we can to minimize risk.
- Enhanced sanitizing and deep cleaning of bedrooms
Hand Sanitizer in front lobby to minimize risk of virus transmission into building
- Regular cleaning of touch points at intervals throughout the day
- Minimal contact at check in and check out
- Request guests to respectfully observe 2M SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines
- Dining room to remain closed in accordance with Welsh Government guidelines, and breakfast to be delivered to rooms instead.
- Staff will not be entering guest rooms during their stay to replenish items/tidy – instead items can be requested by tick box list or phone.
- Request guests to follow basic measures to prevent the spread of Covid 19
We are really looking forward to meeting you and would like to thank you for your support in observing these measures to keep everyone safe so we can all carry on enjoying beautiful Tenby.